[Ltib] Missing files won't allow me to build. Any ideas where to get the

From: Jay Stubblefield
Subject: [Ltib] Missing files won't allow me to build. Any ideas where to get them?
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:47:05 -0600

crashme-2.4, fmtools-1.0.2, mii-tool-1.9.1.1, and ltp-full-20090930 are missing from my build when I try to build LTIB. Are they in the general GPP? Does anyone know where I can get these? I’ve opened a Service Request for Freescale in hopes that they can provide an answer also, but I don’t have any answers back yet.

Regards,

Jay Stubblefield

Sr. Programmer Analyst

Mobile Applications Development

Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100

Mobile: 214.621.2352

Email: address@hidden

Web: www.infovision.net