Re: [Ltib] patch: sftp for dropbear ssh server

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] patch: sftp for dropbear ssh server
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:10:02 +0000

Hi Fritz,

Thanks for confirming that.

Regards, Stuart

On 11/03/12 20:08, Fritz Mueller wrote:
Thanks much, Stuart.

I just took another look, and /usr/libexec/sftp-server does seem to be the
correct path -- that's where the openssh package seems to want to install the
binary, and that's where dropbear as built by the existing ltib package looks
for it (a strings | grep on the dropbearmulti binary confirms this.)

        --FritzM.