[Ltib] Regarding Xorg

From: VIJAY KUMAR
Subject: [Ltib] Regarding Xorg
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:45:31 +0530

Dear All,

  I am using Ltib for building rootfs for my imx53 sabre board.

I need to run Xorg on my board. but unable to run as it is throwing some errors.

(EE) Failed to load module "glx" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "dri" (module does not exist, 0)

some how I got to know that in xorg-server.spec you are disabling both glx & dri during the configuration.

So I enabled glx & dri with --enable-glx & --enable-dri and  I tried to compile ltib

But compilation failed during the configuration.
checking for XLIB... yes
checking for GL... configure: error: Package requirements (glproto >= 1.4.9 gl >= 7.1.0) were not met:

No package 'gl' found

by looking at above error glproto I edited both  packages.lkc pkg_map. & added glproto
and created a spec file for it in ltib/dist/lfs5.1/ .

But no luck.

when I disabled glx and enabled dri same scenario .
checking for DRIPROTO... yes
checking for GL... configure: error: Package requirements (glproto >= 1.4.1 dri >= 7.1.0) were not met:

No package 'dri' found

& asking one more as I was confused in spec files u have defined pfs as %define pfx /opt/freescale/rootfs/%{_target_cpu} but I could not found rootfs directory in opt/freescale/.  I have only three folders pkgs; ltib ; & usr

Could you please Suport me how can I get out of these Issues.

Thanks & Regards,
VJ.