[Ltib] building gtkmm, glibmm and libsigc++

From: Tom Stravers
Subject: [Ltib] building gtkmm, glibmm and libsigc++
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:43:01 +0200

Hello All,

I'm new to LTIB and have been struggling to get gtkmm on my system (an iMX6).

When I enter the package configuration I can't find gtkmm, glibmm and libsigc++ (the spec files for these packages are provided in my LTIB version), so what I did is a manual build with the commands:
$ ./ltib -m prep -p libsigc++.spec
$ ./ltib -m scbuild -p libsigc++.spec

The output shows me the following error:

checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.

Therefore I added the option --host=arm in the spec file, but with no result. The first error that occurs is:

In file included from signal_base.cc:20:0:
../sigc++/signal_base.h:45:11: error: 'size_t' does not name a type

I assume I'm doing something wrong in the very basic of using LTIB, since I cannot find any related post.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Br,
Tom