Re: [Ltib] 403 Errors

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] 403 Errors
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 15:58:59 +0000

Hi Mike,

The reason for this is to try to limit the damage done by some scripts
that seem to go haywire continuously downloading the same file over and
over.  I have on a number of occasions in the past had the account
suspended by the ISP due to what I think are bad scripts stuck in a loop.

Access to the GPP is limited to certain user agents and also to a
certain bandwidth within a given time.  So long as people atr using LTIB
to build something they should have no problems.

Regards, Stuart