Re: [Ltib] Fwd: net-snmp addition problem

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Fwd: net-snmp addition problem
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 05:58:12 -0400

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 3:50 AM, Mohammad-Hosein keshavarz
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> i tried to add net-snmp support to Image with supplied ltib for freescale
> mpc8308 but by adding net-snmp in ltib --config the build will stop in
> compiling supplied net-snmp package.
> so i changed the package with latest version from net-snmp website and
> changed the name to match previous version and also changed the .md5 file so
> that ltib can compile net-snmp. in this case it succeeded but when executing
> snmpd in target it gives error:
>
> ./snmpd: error while loading shared libraries: /lib/libnetsnmpagent.so.30:
> invalid ELF header

Hi,

Try the attached v5.6.1.1 spec and patches I've used for for mpc837x.
I haven't up-streamed since I wanted to do some enhancements to the
build for multiple platforms (and time).

Though, looking at it, one difference that might be relevant is the
clearing the MAKEFLAGS in the install stage.

MAKEFLAGS=""; ...