lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] [task #7054] Clarification needed for variableinitiali

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] [task #7054] Clarification needed for variableinitialization
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:14:34 +0200

Yes, to my point of view, it's only the static and external. Perhaps the answer
in one of these links...

http://www.open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG14/www/docs/n1124.pdf
http://www2.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/C99RationaleV5.10.pdf
http://www.coding-guidelines.com/cbook/cbook1_0b.pdf (warning, big file)