lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation about using lwIP
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:06:45 +0000

About wiki, I think it's good for cooperative edition, but I don't feel that
very good if you want to print the doc (to read it on the beach by example...
;). So, question, is it possible with scribblewiki  to "extract" files
documentation in html if we want to produce any off-line doc?

Next, to test it (I suppose we evaluate this solution in a first time?), I do
some little changes on the wiki (on the Intro text). My question is about
"security" of changes. Is it possible to limit access to some peoples like an
Savannah, and to get notifications emails about changes? Be example, how do
you know "I" change some details (since, I wasn't logged), without having to
poll the "change" menu? As you see, I'm not an expert of wiki tools.

Do you have look for maintenance of the files (is it possible to backup them,
restore, etc...)?

>(of course we can undo the wiki at any point if you all object or want it
somewhere else)

If Savannah proposed a wiki extension of current site (as you said in
comment#24), It would be wonderful, but, if they don't, the one you propose
is good for me.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7068>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/