lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7136] Centralize mempool settings in separate file

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7136] Centralize mempool settings in separate file
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:06:39 +0000

Re: comment #13...

I think that would be a overly complex for this, at least initially.  Adding
extra pools isn't likely to be a common task, and is also likely to be done by
those who know what they're doing, so I don't mind if that involves modifying
source rather than configuration.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7136>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/