lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] [task #7213] Add a lwip_init function

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] [task #7213] Add a lwip_init function
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:49:39 +0200

Hi Simon,

I'm not sure to understand: as tcpip_init use the OS/sys_arch (sys_mbox_new &
sys_thread_new), your OS should be start, or I miss something ? Or semaphores
are initialized in a part of your OS, and mbox & thread in another part ?

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional