lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7213] Add a lwip_init function

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7213] Add a lwip_init function
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:05:36 +0000

>I could change lwIP initialization to run after OS_Start(), of course, but
as long as there is no real need to do so, I would like to keep the current
initialization mechanism, which lets the user decide whether to use a
semaphore or a simple callback.

Now, I understand your problem, but I think we should always suppose that the
sys_arch is "working" after sys_init() call. About the semaphore stuff, it
could help new users I think (but just to understand, calling sys_sem_wait
before your OS_Start crashs the system, or just return an error?). But if you
have an objection, and if no other developer share my point of view, we can
forget this part. Good for you?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7213>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/