lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7269] Call netif_set_default during netif_add if not

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7269] Call netif_set_default during netif_add if not yet defined
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 10:38:30 +0000

>I think it is valid to only provide some defined routes

Except if I do a mistake, there is no real route table handling in lwIP (just
the default, and one for each netif&mask) ?

I'm agree this is a valid scenario, but if a NULL netif_default is the
exception (what I suppose to be the case), perhaps it's better to let these
users do a explicit netif_set_default(NULL) call just after their netif_add ?
I think the most usual case should be more supported, than the exception. Of
course, it's not replace any documentation (even if rawapi.txt is a little bit
obsolete)...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7269>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/