lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7865] implement non-blocking SEND operation (socket)

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7865] implement non-blocking SEND operation (socket)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:22:39 +0000

This one makes me a little nervous.  Doing the job properly, including being
able to wake up select when space becomes available to write, will involve a
fair bit of extra code.  I wonder if this would be best left for the "new"
sockets API that Frederic was working on (Task6994) or simply saying that if
users need more advanced API features such as non-blocking operation they'll
need to use the raw API instead.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7865>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/