lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #23789] Data Corruption on Data Receive

From: Vipin
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #23789] Data Corruption on Data Receive
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 10:58:17 +0000

My code has lwip 1.2.0 version. May be the problem has been corrected in new
version.

I am using STR9 and using call back features of lwip stack. I request for the
image from http layer.

I will surely check with the freeRTOS and will let you know. But if you want
to reproduce it then you can just use webserver(lwip with call backs) code on
any micro and convert it to client and request for large data.

thanks for your prompt reply.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23789>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/