lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #6786] task #7507: Hook to support static hosts file

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #6786] task #7507: Hook to support static hosts file in DNS lookup
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:45:31 +0000

Update of patch #6786 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #6:

Robert, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you a bit: reading through task
#7507, I remembered our previous decision to make the 'static' local table a
bit more 'unstatic' in the sense of providing add/remove functions. I couldn't
see how to integrate this neatly with your proposal unless adding yet another
configuration option à la first-look-into-hook-then-look-into-local-table,
which I'm not really convinced of.

Would you mind integrating with the changes I made to that task? I guess it
could be done by just defining DNS_LOCAL_HOSTLIST_INIT to point to an array of
structs local_hostlist_entry in FLASH...?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6786>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/