lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Problem with LWIP_ERROR in pbuf_header(..)

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Problem with LWIP_ERROR in pbuf_header(..)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:58:38 +0200

Hi

Fredrik is my colleague. I found and fixed a (the?) reason that we got
the assert.
It was our MAC that delivered a packet with length 10 bytes, and the
frame abort flag set. We didnt check the error bits of the rx status
register, but now we only accepts packets when these are cleared and
things work much better.

I also updated our netif to use ethernet_input and so on from 1.3.0.

/Erik