lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] dhcp with lwip keil c166 port

From: Xuan Duong
Subject: [lwip-devel] dhcp with lwip keil c166 port
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:47:31 +0700

Hello everybody

I’m using the lwip port keil c166 of Christian Scheurer: http://www.christianscheurer.ch/projects/lwip/ and it works very well with the static ip. I try then to implement dhcp client. I saw that my board has sent a message to dhcp server (switch of Dlink, N router of TP-Link) and receive a feedback, the dhcp change from Selecting state to Requesting state, it’s stuck there untill time out and come back to selecting state then don’t move any more.

dhcp_fine_tmr() and dhcp_coarse_tmr() are called respectively 500ms and 1mn, I saw that a dhcp_discover() has been called but it seems like no more feedback come again from dhcp server.

I read through the message archive but couldn’t find a clue.

Does anyone know if the dhcp_ client works on the lwip version 0.5.3? (I tried to adapt to 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 but it doesn’t work out). And what can I do in this case, where the problem might come from?

Xuan Duong