lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.1-RC2? STABLE?

From: Alain Mouette
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 1.3.1-RC2? STABLE?
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:59:59 -0300

Kieran Mansley escreveu:
I've been away for a few days, and was hoping that I'd be able to make a
stable release on my return.  However, a few new important bugs have
been spotted that I'd like to roll into 1.3.1, which will mean RC3
hopefully being released today or tomorrow.  If that goes well, we might
get a STABLE release next week.

For the rate bugs are being found and also being fixed :) I may suggest that next release be named 1.3.2 ? I looks like LWIP's stability will continue to grow before a "next" release may bring great changes...

Sorry if I am intruding,
Alain