lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] queuelen accounting

From: patelbaroda
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] queuelen accounting
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 20:47:20 -0800 (PST)

I have similar problem. I am just running web server and transmitting a large
bmp file/files. There is no task other then web server. With one client
connected, some time, it fires assertion at,

if (pcb->snd_queuelen != 0) {
          LWIP_ASSERT("tcp_receive: valid queue length", pcb->unacked !=
NULL ||
                      pcb->unsent != NULL); in tcp_receive(); // I am not
receiving any thing but transmitting large chunk.

Or

if (queuelen != 0) {
    LWIP_ASSERT("tcp_enqueue: pbufs on queue => at least one queue
non-empty",
      pcb->unacked != NULL || pcb->unsent != NULL);

I read couple of discussion on this issue. I followed the lwip document to
create my web server so if any locking is required, can some body guide me
where to insert locks or any documentation on that?

Thanks