lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Cleaner include handling / using pbuf standalone

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Cleaner include handling / using pbuf standalone
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:11:23 +0100

Kieran Mansley wrote:
I'd be in favour of just having lwip/src/include and your port's folder
as the search path,
One could then even put the port's include files under "lwip/src/include/arch" and be done with including "lwip/src/include" in the search path.
and then all includes in the source being of the
form:

#include "lwip/pbuf.h"
#include "arch/foo.h"

and so on.
I'd keep it that way, too. We would have to move the files in "include/netif" and create "master" include files that in turn include ipv4 or ipv6 or both, based on the configuration, to prevent having to include the "ipv4" or "ipv6" directory.

Simon