lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] etharp_arp_input static

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] etharp_arp_input static
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:09:32 +0000

When compiling the unixsim project at the moment (part of the unix port)
I get an error like this:

../../../../ports/unix/netif/tapif.c:307: undefined reference to
`etharp_arp_input'

This is due to a recent change to src/lwip/netif/etharp.c that made this
function static and so only available internally.

Was this change deliberate?  I.e. is the unix port wrong to be trying to
access this function directly, or should I just make the function
non-static again to fix this?

Thanks

Kieran