lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #29210] struct sockaddr

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #29210] struct sockaddr
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:54:30 +0000

Update of bug #29210 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #2:

Yeah. sorry for the mess. I'll change it back to the old definition, didn't
think of the standard defining it...

The downside is that we have to use memcpy then to copy the data from
sockaddr to sockaddr_in in bind() and connect(). I'm not aware of any bug
reports here, but the compiler warns about different alignment requirements
when casting, which is correct.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29210>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/