lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: [task #7506] NAT support for lwIP

From: Christian Walter
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: [task #7506] NAT support for lwIP
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 21:39:03 +0200

Simon Goldschmidt wrote:

Dear Simon,

Please remove the current code - Part of this code was done on a contract work and I do no longer own any rights on this code.

I have a different project with another customer where we are working on this which is completly independent from this code base and we will hopefully be able to give back the code then.

Kind regards,
        Christian

Update of task #7506 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #11:

Finally, I've come round to lwIP'ing the source code and reviewing it a bit.
Unfortunately, I couldn't test it yet, since I only have one netif.

As to the license: I've put this under the lwIP license since I regard
posting this here as a task as a silent agreement to that. If you disagree,
Walter, please let me know so I'll delete it from CVS again!!!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7506>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/

--
Embedded Solutions                     | DI Christian Walter