lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Problem about outgoing connections

From: Hans Petter Selasky
Subject: [lwip-devel] Problem about outgoing connections
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 12:00:34 +0100

Hi,

I'm using your LwIP stack in a multithreaded embedded project and it is
working very well. One problem however that has popped up is that when
creating an outgoing connection before the LwIP stack has a default gateway
and active link, "netconn_connect()" seems stuck and will never return.
Neither do we see any packets transmitted when the link is finally up. I
suspect someone has seen this issue before? How can this be fixed/worked
around?

LwIP Version:

./src/include/lwip/init.h:#define LWIP_VERSION_MAJOR      1U
./src/include/lwip/init.h:#define LWIP_VERSION_MINOR      3U
./src/include/lwip/init.h:#define LWIP_VERSION_REVISION   2U

--HPS