lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] VLAN (IEEE 802.1q) support in lwIP 1.4.0_rc2

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] VLAN (IEEE 802.1q) support in lwIP 1.4.0_rc2
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:24:59 +0100

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 15:17 +0200, Emil Ljungdahl wrote:
> I'd be happy to help out with a patch if dev-team think this is
> something that belongs in lwIP.

It's not high on my list of things to implement as I think there are few
people using lwIP that would need it.  However, I think the code changes
could be pretty small and so perhaps it could go in, especially if
someone is willing to work on it.  If you can suggest an outline design
for how to support this in lwIP that would be a good start.

Kieran