lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] possible issue in sockets.c

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] possible issue in sockets.c
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:36:36 +0100

Sylvain Rochet wrote:

> Considering the lack of documentation on this point, meaning there is a
> lot of system and ports in the wild with a critical section
> implementation without this requirement taken into consideration, I
> consider following the Albert proposal to be the best we can do.

The reason I'm so hesitant is that we once had a bug around these lines which
went unnoticed for some time and I don't want to revert to what we had before
the fix. Could someone please create a bug entry so that this doesn't get
forgotten? We should dig up the old bug to compare what was the problem there
and what the fix was.

Simon