lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] further httpd (raw) development

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: [lwip-devel] further httpd (raw) development
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 11:47:59 -0300

Hi,
last week I sent a message regarding new development on this project.
I've already finished the additions for standard SSI tags and will
test/debug the additions for standard CGI functions and a new
simpler/shorter/faster SHTML parser in a couple of days.

As I didn't get any responses, and there are lots of mods I need to do,
I assume the best option is that I fork the project.
Anyway, let me know.

Regards.