lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #42138] pppOverEthernetClose() may meet an error of "i

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #42138] pppOverEthernetClose() may meet an error of "if statement condition"
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:56:39 +0000

Update of bug #42138 (project lwip):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 5 - Blocker
             Assigned to:                    None => gradator

Follow-up Comment #1:

Oh dear, this is a quite a huge bug, it renders PPPoE totally unusable with
the current master branch. This confirm the fact that no one is currently
using the PPPoE support. I wonder how I managed to didn't catch this one
earlier.

The ppp-new branch is less impacted because we only destroy the PPPoE control
block if the PPP interface is destroyed which almost never happen since we are
using persistent PPP interface.

Anyway, this is fixed in the ppp-new branch. The patch can probably be easily
backported to the current master branch.

Thank for the report ! :)

Sylvain

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?42138>

  Message sent via/by Savannah