lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Approval about using Atmel documentation in lwIP -- address

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: [lwip-devel] Approval about using Atmel documentation in lwIP -- address@hidden: lwIP documentation & official project]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:55:01 +0200

Hello,

I asked a few days ago to a friendly Atmel contact on #at91 if we can
re-use the Atmel documentation on lwIP[1].

YES, WE CAN \o/

As asked, I trimmed a little bit names from Atmel to prevent spam for
them.

Sylvain

[1]
http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-42233-Using-the-lwIP-Network-Stack_AP-Note_AT04055.pdf