lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] PPP example for current codebase (not 1.4.1)

From: szego
Subject: [lwip-devel] PPP example for current codebase (not 1.4.1)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 12:34:26 -0500

Is there a full example of how to use the new PPP? All example I can find are
related to the 1.4.1 API. The closest I’ve found talks about calling ppp_new(),
but the current interface requires several parameters including a struct netif.
Am I supposed to create one of those myself? What callbacks are used? Which
ones are filled out by the PPP code? Where does it hook into the sio function,
if at all?

Any documentation or (more complete) examples would be great.

I have 1.4.1 working, but can’t see how to migrate it to the latest code.

Regards, Paul.