lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 2.0.0 Beta2?

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 2.0.0 Beta2?
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 13:50:22 -0300

On 18/06/2016 01:00 p.m., address@hidden wrote:
> Oh: Dirk has done a good job at working on doxygen, so we will have an
> up-to-date doc page for the release (http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/) :-))
>
> ... and: we might have to work on the UPGRADING document to help users
> upgrading from 1.4.x to 2.0.0 (I've added a bug for this).

I'm teaching a postgraduate course on networking in embedded systems,
and we use lwIP 1.4.1. I'll be glad to collaborate on the docs and with
examples for the RAW API. I've been contributing to the wiki, I can move
that (and ellaborate) to a separate doc or into the sources for doxygen
inclusion; as you prefer.
I will also move to 2.0.x for next year class, so I'll be also happy to
help with the UPGRADING docs and beta test them on my example code for
RAW API.