lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] win32 port broken with LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO changes

From: Joel Cunningham
Subject: [lwip-devel] win32 port broken with LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO changes
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:57:29 -0600

win32 port currently isn’t building due to LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO changes:

e:\projects\lwip\src\include\lwip\errno.h(46): fatal error C1017: invalid
integer constant expression

This be because cc.h does the following:

#define LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO

I started on a fix, but then wasn’t sure whether LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO should be
in cc.h or lwipopts.h.  The change to doc/sys_arch.txt describes
LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO as still being in cc.h, but I would expect to use lwipopts.h
to override defaults in opt.h.  Any clarification on where LWIP_PROVIDE_ERRNO
should be defined now?

Thanks,

Joel