lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] uncovered logic branches in mem_malloc(mem_size_t size)

From: rukhlins
Subject: [lwip-devel] uncovered logic branches in mem_malloc(mem_size_t size)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 05:28:43 -0700 (MST)

the heap searching algorithm in the function has got unimplemented logic
branches.
There is no condition about next mem-structure is not used when we try to
place data in current mem-structure.
The logic could be simplified a lot if we would delete mem structure in
mem_free()-function from the linked list.