lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Paper: A Comparison of TCP Implementations, Linux vs. lwIP

From: Richard Siegfried
Subject: [lwip-devel] Paper: A Comparison of TCP Implementations, Linux vs. lwIP
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 21:13:09 +0200

Hello,

Some months ago I wrote a paper on a Comparison of TCP Implementations.
(Features, Code Quality, Data Structures, etc.)

https://github.com/richi235/A-Comparison-of-TCP-Implementations

It's finished and the corresponding exam successfully passed.
But I thought perhaps this could be interesting for some people here, too.

And since im still interested in and reading about TCP Implementations
I'm thankfull for any feedback, corrections or opinions about the
conclusions I found.

Thanks,
-- Richard