lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwip master, opt.h uses defines from ppp_opts.h

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwip master, opt.h uses defines from ppp_opts.h
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 10:05:10 +0200

Jacob, can you explain further? I checked all places in lwIP where LWIP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT_INTERNAL or
ME
MP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT
are used - all files include ppp_opts.h. Where does your problem originate from? Does your code use one or more of these #defines and you are unable to include ppp_opts.h in these files?

Dirk