lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #58194] Missing lwipcfg.h

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #58194] Missing lwipcfg.h
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:56:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Steve,

It is indeed badly documented, especially since the switch to cmake, the merge
of win32 and unix examples and the merge of contrib to the main repository the
documentation that was in contrib seem to be out of date, making it harder
than ever for newcomers.

I guess the previous reference telling users to rename the config file lives
in ./contrib/ports/win32/readme.txt, at the wrong place, and with a wrong
filename:

  You also will have to copy the file 'lwipcfg_msvc.h.example' to
  'lwipcfg_msvc.h' and modify to suit your needs (WinPcap adapter number,
  IP configuration, applications...).

I'm not confident enough to do those documentation changes, I kind of lost
track of lwIP during the contrib merge and I'm not really sure what should be
done :-)

Sylvain

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?58194>

  Message sent via Savannah