lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #56280] lwIP DNS need to support CNAME Resource Re

From: Thompson, Jeff
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #56280] lwIP DNS need to support CNAME Resource Record
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:43:09 +0000

Thanks, I'll take a look at it. I added this feature to my code several weeks
ago, since no one had responded to my posting. It will be interesting to
compare the two implementations. The comment at the top of the file says it was
ported to lwIP 13 years ago; I'm curious as to why it isn't in the current
distribution?

Jeff Thompson  |  Senior Electrical Engineer-Firmware
+1 704 752 6513 x1394
www.invue.com