lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Availability of LwIP 2.2.0 release

From: Kausik Sinnaswamy
Subject: [lwip-devel] Availability of LwIP 2.2.0 release
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 13:16:13 +0000

Hi

We contributed to the Auto-IP feature for BCT tests as part of patch #9847: Fixes in IPv4 autoip. Looks like that parts of that patch was merged into patch #9861 and targeted for release 2.2.0. I am writing to ask, if there is an ETA for 2.2.0 release for general availability? And is there a tag for 2.2.0 that we can check out and evaluate?

Thanks for the info

Regards

/Kausik

This message and any attachments may contain confidential information from Cypress or its subsidiaries. If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.