lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Merging a DNS CNAME resolution change to lwIP

From: Christopher Nocker
Subject: [lwip-devel] Merging a DNS CNAME resolution change to lwIP
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:45:35 +1100

Hello,

I hope it is ok for me to contact you like this.

I ran into an issue when using lwIP and DNS and trying to resolve a CNAME query a while back.  I eventually tracked down what was not working for me and made a fix.  I then found this bug thread:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=56280

and it was what I was dealing with.  There is an email conversation thread about this (I can forward it if needed/wanted) and I've submitted my change for review with the hope that my change would be merged to the master branch.

Are you able to review my change and merge it to master?  Or is there something that I should do in order to get my change in a queue to be reviewed?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chris Nocker