lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] makefsdata: Support using the system's zlib instead of only

From: Jannis Achstetter
Subject: [lwip-devel] makefsdata: Support using the system's zlib instead of only minizip for deflate compression
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 22:07:13 +0200

Hi list,

I've extended makefsdata.c to support also the system-shipped zlib
library in addition to the current method of copying the minizip.c for
Deflate compression.
Since I don't have an account on savannah, I've posted my changes on
GitHub: https://github.com/lwip-tcpip/lwip/pull/1

I'd be happy if those changes could be pulled in to the official git
repo and of course I'm open to comments or improvement requests.

        Jannis