lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 2.1.3-rc1

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 2.1.3-rc1
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 00:34:16 +0200

Thanks Axel, I included them and the other bug you pinged.

I added some other bug fixes also.

We should probably include https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?60578
Other than that I think we are ready to go. We can always do another
release if we missed something important.

I added two makefile fixes to the contrib git
(https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lwip/lwip-contrib.git),
now the tests can compile and run from there again.

/Erik