lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #62749] Memory leak in tcp_write

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #62749] Memory leak in tcp_write
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 13:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

This bug can be deleted.  Xilinx neglected to

#define LWIP_ALLOW_MEM_FREE_FROM_OTHER_CONTEXT 1

which I'm sure they never noticed or no one else noticed due to what it takes
to cause a problem. We've been running tests for 3 months before we hit it.

Note this finding is in SDK 2019.1 and so it may have been fixed.

Sorry for the noise - I was following the debug output messages...

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?62749>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/