lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #63113] can lwip support GSO(generic segment offload)

From: jiangheng
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #63113] can lwip support GSO(generic segment offload) feature?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 08:16:40 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None
            lwIP version: 2.1.3

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Tue 27 Sep 2022 12:16:38 PM UTC By: jiangheng <jinag12345>
 I am using lwip as a tcp stack based on dpdk, dpdk have GSO feature, require
tcp stack support trasnport large tcp package( exceed MTU limit).

I want to modify the lwip to support the TSO feature. Do you have any
suggestions?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?63113>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/