lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] New Hook IP function for output packages

From: Daniel Lastanao
Subject: [lwip-devel] New Hook IP function for output packages
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 20:21:01 +0100

I am thinking about implementing a LWIP_HOOK_IP4_OUTPUT and a LWIP_HOOK_IP6_OUTPUT hook function, for the following reasons, in the first place I do not understand why exists an INPUT hook function (LWIP_HOOK_IP4_INPUT, LWIP_HOOK_IP6_INPUT) and not an OUTPUT hook function, in second place I need it for my study project. I have been looking for information and no one has said it before. I do not know how it could be done, all help is welcome.