lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #58194] contrib build documentation missing (lwipcfg.h

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #58194] contrib build documentation missing (lwipcfg.h.example user copy)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 16:06:21 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #58194 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #10:

> Sadly, those instructions are out-of-date and incomplete. [There are other
problems besides the lwipcfg.h omission.]

Well, thanks for sharing the details ;-)

I've changed and fixed what I've found, I'd be glad if you would share with us
what else is out-of-date and incomplete.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?58194>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/