lwip-members

[lwip-members] Possible screwup of lwip CVS

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-members] Possible screwup of lwip CVS
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:12:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Leon,

I think I may have screwed up the lwip CVS repository.  Many apologies if
this is the case.  I was trying to check out the stable tree to make a
tar for those people who can't access CVS, and so issued the command:

cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/lwip rtag STABLE export lwip

This then printed:

cvs rtag: cannot find module `export' - ignored
cvs rtag: Tagging lwip
cvs rtag: Tagging lwip/doc
cvs rtag: Tagging lwip/proj
cvs rtag: Tagging lwip/proj/minimal
... and so on with a lot more files.

This looks to me like it has tagged things as STABLE on the server, rather
than exporting the STABLE tree as I intended.  With any luck it will only
have tagged the STABLE tree STABLE, but could you check and let me know if
there's anything I can do to rectify my stupidity?  I've not done anything
else since as I thought I was as likely to make it worse as I was to make
it better.

I think I'd better refresh my memory on how to use CVS anyway!

Thanks

Kieran