lwip-members

[lwip-members] removed, then added back pack directives

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-members] removed, then added back pack directives
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 11:44:58 +0200

Just to be sure everyone is on to this:

I have removed the pack directives from HEAD recently.

More recently, I added them back, because  *nested structs*
in a protocol headers struct get 4-byte alignment on arm-gcc
compilers, *regardless* of alignment constraints of the first
field.

Sometimes, this will create a 2-byte hole between
the headers of different protocols.

So, ignore my request to have pack directives removed.
I already tried it and it did not work.

Regards,

Leon.