lwip-members

[lwip-members] Using LWIP for WIFI

From: Nagaraj
Subject: [lwip-members] Using LWIP for WIFI
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:06:28 +0530

Hi
I am Nagaraj working for Epigon., i am working for an Lwip from past 1 year i have ported WIFI driver on Lwip(Using Analog devices Lwip).
For One Access Point i got the IPaddress and its working.
But i have one problem
1)If i change from One Access point(1 Network) to another Access Point(2 Network) how to stop stack and restart stack to get IP address for the another AccessPoint.(How to reconfigure Lwip for Another Access Point)
Pls let me know how to solve this problem
Regards
NAgaraj