lwip-members

[lwip-members] [bug #43235] Numerous compiler warnings in ppp_new code

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-members] [bug #43235] Numerous compiler warnings in ppp_new code
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:10:38 +0000

Update of bug #43235 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #11:

> I don't think a missing cast qualify as "really wrong"

In fact, a really expensive compiler just told me that this missing cast
(unsigned to signed) could be unportable on some compilers as it doesn't
follow the standard. They didn't say which compilers though...

About the memcpy thing: MEMCPY *was* memcpy until someone wanted to be able to
override it. So it is still memcpy as long as you want it to be something
else. And this should work out of the box.

I'll change the cc.h of the win32 port but other than that, we're OK now.

Thanks for your great work on PPP!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?43235>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/