lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] developing tools

From: Andrea Olivotto
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] developing tools
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:18:52 -0000

Hi folks,

I'm a newbie of programming under Linux.
Actually I'm interested in runnig lwIP under Linux.

I would like some hints about developing, editing and compiling.

I don't like editing using Advanced Editor... Under Windows I like TextPad,
it is very handy for working with multiple files and it has very fast and
powerful search tools.
Is there any similar editor under Linux?
Should I have to start with Emacs? :-)

I debug using DDD. Is it a good debugger?

How do you edit makefiles? Do you create it from... an empty text file?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea